Quicken can't find shares of some stocks at Fidelity

Rick Lush
Rick Lush Member ✭✭
About a week ago I started getting a pop up box saying that the number of shares reported by Fidelity do not match the number of shares in Quicken. I have neither bought nor sold shares in any of these positions since first getting them but Quicken says Fidelity reports Zero shares for all 3 in 2 different accounts. They were fine one day and wrong the next.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has occurred to me too, only in my case it's at Schwab.  Seems to be a known issue at Quicken but not acknowledged yet.  Since you know your Quicken figures are correct and that the reported broker figures are wrong, I guess I'd just sit tight, dismissing the Mismatch window, until Quicken fixes things.
  • Cyndy Young
    Cyndy Young Member ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem only it's with Raymond James & Schwab and it's only with the IRA accounts
  • Cyndy Young
    Cyndy Young Member ✭✭✭
    Correction: I'm having the same problem only it's with Raymond James & Fidelity and it's only with the IRA accounts
  • dortmeyer
    dortmeyer Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem with my TIAA shares. I know Quicken is working on this, but it would be nice to hear a status update from Quicken
  • Rick Lush
    Rick Lush Member ✭✭
    I just noticed today that all the equities that are messed up happen to be REIT's. Is that the case with everybody else?
  • I am also having this issue. Several of my stocks are showing zero shares in quicken even though the actual quantities show correctly on the fidelity site. Problem started today. Only wrong in one of my fidelity accounts, all others are fine.
  • BhamBob
    BhamBob Member
    I was having this issue with an annuity with Raymond James and all my accounts at TIAA. With todday's Quicken update, the Raymond James problem was APPARENTLY fixed but the problem with TIAA share numbers (i.e., reporting 0 shares) remains. I spend hours redoing updates to other accounts just to correct errors with my investment accounts. Why hasn't Quicken notified users of this problem? Is there a way to ONLY restore particular Quicken accounts instead of ALL of your accounts?
  • tchanteloup
    tchanteloup Member
    It appears that the data from Fidelity for IRA's does not include information for my REIT investments.
This discussion has been closed.