Anyone having issue with downloading transactions from USAA Credit Card (Visa)?

Rickd83
Rickd83 Member ✭✭
All my accounts from USAA download except for my USAA Visa. The register shows that it is unable to connect with option to "Reconnect", which does nothing. When I do this, all of my accounts show except for USAA Visa. What's up with this?

Answers

• Hello @Rickd83,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. How long has this issue been occurring? Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to download transactions? What is the connection method with USAA? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type.

I look forward to your response. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • Rickd83
    Rickd83 Member ✭✭
    Hello. I believe this has been going on since the last Quicken update, but I really just noticed it today. However, the last transactions were downloaded prior to the last Quicken update with no transactions downloaded since then. No error messages after downloading transactions for USAA, but I find that my USAA Visa is not listed in the transaction download. The connection method in the past has been Quicken Connect, but when I look at Settings>Downloads>Connection Type, it indicates "Connect Account". However, the "Connect Account" is not working and the USAA Visa Account is not shown in the list when reconnecting, It asks to link my other USAA accounts, but not USAA Visa. In my USAA Visa account on the top in a brown box it says, "There is a problem downloading transactions for this account."

I am still having the ongoing issues with connecting to Pentagon Federal Credit Union, but I understand that is still being worked on.
  • Hello @Rickd83,

Thank you for providing more information. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the USAA accounts to see if the same issue occurs with the USAA Visa not downloading transactions and showing as "connect account". You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes.
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • Rickd83
    Rickd83 Member ✭✭
    I setup the test file, but the USAA Visa account is not included and does not appear under my accounts.
  • Rickd83 said:
    I setup the test file, but the USAA Visa account is not included and does not appear under my accounts.
    Hello @Rickd83

I am sorry about these difficulties remaining after attempting the steps mentioned earlier. Thank you for telling us about your results.

Given that this issue persists across multiple data files, and the connection method involved, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You should be able to do this with the link provided here. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the best path forward given the circumstances. 

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Same issue here exactly. Just the USAA visa, other USAA and other banks all function fine. Just noticed no transactions updated for last two months.
This discussion has been closed.