Misplaced Transactions

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: How many backups do you recommend?.

Comments

• Ok, so I finally got my bank in syncs with my Quicken, and it’s great I am totally caught up to real-time. How er, januythrough May 31 are in one place and June thru now is somewhoelse. Any suggestions on how I can mate them together?
  • Ok, so I finally got my bank in syncs with my Quicken, and it’s great I am totally caught up to real-time. How er, januythrough May 31 are in one place and June thru now is somewhoelse. Any suggestions on how I can mate them together?
    Hello @MargaritaFileccia

I am sorry about these problems with transactions appearing in unexpected places. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Can you tell us more about where the transactions are now appearing? Also, what accounts seem to be affected by this issue, and what financial institution are they associated with? Are you experiencing other problems with online banking services, such as error messages when trying to update accounts, or has this been occurring in the recent past?

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to work with you further, after more is known about this situation. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.