CC-501 Error - Fidelity

Comments

• Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭
    I could not download my Elan/Fidelity card info today and been getting CC-501 errors. I have always used the ELAN name and not Fidelity Rewards.
  • Hello @Bione

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Even though you use the Elan instance within Quicken, is this a Fidelity Rewards card?

I look forward to your response. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • ChuckA12
    ChuckA12 Member
    I received the same cc-501 error message this morning. I connect to Fidelity Rewards Credit Card to download transactions. I had a similar issue a month ago which was corrected and was working fine until today. I also installed a Quicken upgrade this weekend. Issue seems to be connectivity related. When I reset the account I get a message saying it can't find my accounts and it is not an issue on my end.
  • Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭
    In response to Jasmine. Yes, it is a Fidelity card issued from Elan. I corrected the issue by deactivating the account and adding it back. I have tried in the past connecting to Fidelity Rewards but my credentials did not work.
  • Hello @ChuckA12

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding Fidelity Rewards users receiving online banking error messages. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • Hello @Bione,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing how you resolved your error. 

I am happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • ChuckA12
    ChuckA12 Member
    Thank you for getting back to me and sending the link. Curious, the link goes back to an issue in Nov, which I also experienced. However, that was resolved and transactions had been downloading fine until this weekend. Does this align with the current active alert? Also, I tried reactivating from Fidelity Rewards Credit Card, vs Elan, and it did not work.
  • Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭
    Last night and this morning, ELAN has not worked again, and after deleting the online services and trying to readd, I got a "Sorry we have encountered an error and it's not your fault" Same with the Fidelity Rewards Link
  • Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have heard back from our teams and they have confirmed that this is a known issue that is being investigated, though we do not have an ETA on a resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Jasmine
This discussion has been closed.