I get an error "Fidelity is blocking Intuit access"

amih0223
amih0223 Member
when syncing with my Fidelity401K account I get the access error above. I'm able to access the Fidelity account via their website. Please, advise. Thanks.

Answers

• Hello @amih0223,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine
  • amih0223
    amih0223 Member
    Actually, I don't get an error anymore, however, not all the funds from my Fidelity401K account show up in Quicken. Btw, I also don't have a toolbar with icons in my Post window, so I'm not able to add a screenshot to my reply. I just have a simple window with ability to add emoji; I'm using Chrome browser. Thanks.
  • Hello @amih0223,

Thank you for providing more information. 

For future reference, you are able to upload a screenshot by Dragging and Dropping the screenshot into your comment box. 

As for the issues with your Fidelity account(s). First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Fidelity 401K account(s) to see if the same issue occurs with information not appearing. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
This discussion has been closed.