Slow Transaction Download (Q Mac)

In the past week, I've noticed transaction download has become painfully slow. What used to take 10 seconds now takes a few minutes (at least).
If its helpful I have (4) Chase accounts, and (1) Ally, Wealthfront, Capital One, and Discover. I've seen some reports of Chase accounts being slow after the new updates. Any tips? Thanks!

Comments

• bigevil said:
    In the past week, I've noticed transaction download has become painfully slow. What used to take 10 seconds now takes a few minutes (at least).
    If its helpful I have (4) Chase accounts, and (1) Ally, Wealthfront, Capital One, and Discover. I've seen some reports of Chase accounts being slow after the new updates. Any tips? Thanks!
    Hello @bigevil,  

I am sorry about this issue with online banking services. I am sorry about these problems with online banking services. 

Have you tried restarting your computer? Also, you may attempt to uninstall the software by making use of the instructions provided here, then waiting 5 seconds or so and reinstalling it using these instructions. Also, try checking for updates by navigating to Quicken > Check for Updates... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open.

I look forward to hearing about how this works. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • bigevil
    bigevil Member
    Thanks much, have tried this bud sadly to no avail!
    Any other tips?!
  • bigevil said:
    Thanks much, have tried this bud sadly to no avail!
    Any other tips?!
    Hello @bigevil,   

I am sorry that these issues are continuing. Thank you for checking back in with me about this. 

If these problems remain, they may be related to a current Open Alert, linked here. I do apologize for the inconvenience; currently, we do not have an ETA regarding a resolution. Any additional information and all future updates regarding that situation will be made available in the linked thread.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.