Turn off pie chart

I select transactions. I want the transactions only. I do not want a pie chart. How can I get rid of the pie chart?
Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    On what screen?  Please be specific.
    -splasher  using Q continuously since 1996 -  Subscription Quicken  -  Win11
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you in Quicken when the unwanted pie chart is displayed? 

If you are viewing one of the reports and seeing a pie chart, there will be buttons at the top right that control showing and hiding the graph and the report.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Quicken Premier for Windows: I go to the tab "Spending" Sub-tab "Transactions" and select the desired transactions. I see a huge pie chart with a dollar total to the left and a breakdown to the right. The list of transactions takes up only 30% of the screen. I want the pie chart to go away and only see transactions.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alternatively, select the All Transactions item in the Accounts Sidebar. This is a full screen of transaction detail similar to the Spending tab's transaction list. No pie chart.
    Just customize the filters to see the range of transactions that you would like to see.
  • When I want to edit my recent transactions, I want to see the list just like I would in an Excel spreadsheet. Instead in Quicken Premium, over half the space where I should be able to see the table is taken up with a pie chart I neither need nor want. This is in the Spending -> Transactions tab. Please let me see just the transactions. Save the pie charts for Reports.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    The Spending tab isn't meant to be your primary place for entering transactions.  It is meant to show your spending.  Use a given account's register or the All Transactions "register".
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/