Issues with CapitalOne, TD Bank, and Citibank

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Is anyone else having trouble downloading from CaptialOne?.

Comments

• Jeanne
    Jeanne Member ✭✭✭
    I'm getting no error message at all. It just doesn't download. ONE STEP UPDATE PROGRESS window says it is updating but nothing is downloaded and the SUMMARY window doesn't list the account's update as having succeeded or failed.

In SCHEDULE UPDATES, everything is blank. I'll try changing that but my hopes are not high.

Citibank has been saying it is downloading for weeks, but then I get CC-501 in the ONE STEP UPDATE SUMMARY. TD Bank has been non-functional for months.
  • Jeanne said:
    I'm getting no error message at all. It just doesn't download. ONE STEP UPDATE PROGRESS window says it is updating but nothing is downloaded and the SUMMARY window doesn't list the account's update as having succeeded or failed.

In SCHEDULE UPDATES, everything is blank. I'll try changing that but my hopes are not high.

Citibank has been saying it is downloading for weeks, but then I get CC-501 in the ONE STEP UPDATE SUMMARY. TD Bank has been non-functional for months.
    Hello @Jeanne,     

I am sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, note that there is currently an Open Alert regarding One Step Updates and freezing and crashes that may be related to your situation. You can find the link regarding this matter here, where any updates about the problem will be made available.

Have you already spoken with Quicken Support about the CC-501 errors you are noticing with your Citibank accounts? Lastly, what seems to happen that is preventing you from updating your TD Bank accounts?

I look forward to hearing back from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.