OL-297 connectivity to Wells Fargo is NOT solved!

Continue to have problems; now Quicken locks up (not responding) when it connects to Wells Fargo. A message in Quicken tells me to update my connection to Express WebConnect, which I have implemented and been using for months.

Comments

• Continue to have problems; now Quicken locks up (not responding) when it connects to Wells Fargo. A message in Quicken tells me to update my connection to Express WebConnect, which I have implemented and been using for months.
    Hello @Yankee Doodle,   

I am sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

To be clear, are you still experiencing the OL-297 error in association with your Wells Fargo account, described in this now-resolved Alert? If so, that will require contacting Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the best path forward given the circumstances. 

I hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Vincent Iamunno
    Vincent Iamunno Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I continue to have this issue despite the email from Aja which said it was resolved. [Removed-Rant]
This discussion has been closed.