For credit card bill reminder; Q turns off estimate using current credit card balance

I enter a credit card bill reminder to transfer money from checking account to credit card. I then tell Quicken to estimate based on the current credit card balance and click OK. Then I open the bill reminder and the estimating feature is now off.

Answers

• I enter a credit card bill reminder to transfer money from checking account to credit card. I then tell Quicken to estimate based on the current credit card balance and click OK. Then I open the bill reminder and the estimating feature is now off.
    Hello @JohnnyP642,   

We are sorry for this frustration with the Estimate feature. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are the amounts in the Credit Card Reminders appearing accurately in your Register? Also, can you tell us more about what amount is appearing, and how it differs from what you were expecting?

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to provide further assistance, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you create this reminder as an Online Bill, a Manual Bill or a Transfer Reminder?
    Transfer Reminders and Manual Bill Reminders have "Current Credit Card Balance" as estimate amount selection. I'm not sure about Online Bill Reminders, though ... (I don't use that function to pay my credit cards)
This discussion has been closed.