Auto income and transfer automatic reminders no longer working automatically

I've had 20+ auto transfer and income reminders set up for years. They always entered into the accounts in my register automatically. Since the last update, they no longer enter into the register automatically, the status column displays auto in red with a clock next to it. I have to double click the reminder to add it, which defeats the purpose of the auto in auto reminder. Also new reminders entered as auto do not work the same way. This means I cannot replace the old not functioning auto reminders with new auto reminders.
How can the auto reminders be fixed to work automatically again?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @EWagner635,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue.  I tried the above steps (both validation and super validation) and according to the report a corrupt reminder was found and removed.  However, the problem still occurred.  I deleted all my reminders and performed a second super validation.  The report again came back indicating a corrupt reminder was found and removed.  I manually re-entered all my reminders and the problem still persists.