Projected Balance graph shows incorrect Chase checking balance
edited February 11 in Budgeting and Planning Tools (Windows)
My Chase checking account balance is approximately $5k more than what is shown on the projected balances graph. It's displayed correctly in the Banking account list. Per another discussion I checked the calendar view and it doesn't reveal any "errant transactions" now or in the future. In fact, it doesn't show any transactions (each day shows $0). What is also interesting is that the "Account Balances Graph" shows where the balance difference of approx $5000 occurred in mid-December over a two-day period but there are no corresponding transactions that would account for the disappearance of the $5K. Also checked reminders and savings goals and there's nothing to account for the difference in either place. Wondering if the recent "Chase conversion" is responsible??
Are there any Past Due Scheduled Reminders which haven't been marked paid or skipped or deleted yet? This includes planned transfer reminders from or to this account which have been missed.
> @UKR said:
> Are there any Past Due Scheduled Reminders which haven't been marked paid or skipped or deleted yet? This includes planned transfer reminders from or to this account which have been missed.
No there are not. I checked again and even went so far as calculating the exact sum that disappeared on each day over the two day period where the "Account Balances Graph" shows the balance "mysteriously" dropping and did not find anything that matched those decreases, so I have no idea how Quicken screwed it up.0
If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.
- To contact Quicken Support,
please use this link only:
https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support and select Chat or Phone support.
- Support is only available during posted hours of operation
- The phone number can be found at the support website.
- To start Chat or see the
support phone number, your browser must allow popup windows from https://www.quicken.com
- If you are eligible for Premium Support (purchased separately or included as part of your subscription to Quicken Premier or HB&R) call the number that can be found at the top of your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account (US) or https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account (Canada) when you log in with your Quicken ID. Place the call using the phone whose number is recorded in your account profile.
- Other links or phone numbers found elsewhere on the Internet, even in some posts or emails received from other Community members, may not be from Quicken or may not be up-to-date. Use those at your own risk.
- Unlike other so-called "Quicken support providers", the real Quicken Support is free for all currently supported versions.
- To contact Quicken Support, please use this link only:
The problem seems to have been fixed by this morning's update (Build 220.127.116.11) and the Chase checking account balance is now correct on the Projected Balances graph0
This discussion has been closed.