Ongoing issues downloading Chase transactions since SEPTEMBER 2022!

Calle
Calle Member ✭✭
This is a known issue that has been ongoing for MONTHS! All anyone from Quicken is saying (i.e., "jasmine") is 'we are working on it" with NO ETA. This is unacceptable. Your customers are forced to continue to pay for subscriptions while being also required to use manual processes for ALL CHASE related transactions. I request a credit for additional months on my subscription due to this ONGOING frustration. BTW - your customer service rep REFUSED to allow me to speak to anyone but HIM! Please advise.

Comments

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    @Calle - a few suggestions

[Removed - Improper Escalation Channel]

2) what version of WINDOWS are you on? Quicken no longer supports WIN7 and while they state they still support Win8.1, I don't beleive they really do from some of the other issues that have surfaced on these boards.  If you are on Win7 or Win8, best to upgrade to WIn11 to see if that doesn't solve the issue. 

3) here is a thread where a superuser resolved the issue for a fellow community member: 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7922258/ongoing-chase-problems
  • Calle
    Calle Member ✭✭
    Thanks. I am an experienced user and this NOT related to an outdated browser. Quicken is well aware of this issue but seems to think it can just keep 'working on it' for month after month without compensating the users that are paying a monthly subscription for an incomplete service. I contacted customer support (again) and they wasted almost an hour of my time to 'troubleshoot' completely ignoring what I was telling them. Maybe the Office of the President will demonstrate some concern about their customers.
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Monderator: 

this is quite "nervy"

[Removed - Improper Escalation Channel]

what makes it 'improper' - the "about" website specically states: 

We'd love to hear from you!

If you have a question, concern or feedback about a Quicken product or service, send an email to the Office of the President and we'll respond quickly and make sure it gets to the correct leader.

I am a customer; not your employee.... 

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Nicole - what version of WINDOWS are you on? 
  • Nicole
    Nicole Member ✭✭
    Windows 10 Home 10.1.19045. Quicken is version Premier R45.21.
This discussion has been closed.