Problem With Freezing When Entering Bill Reminders

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bill reminder freezes when I try to edit a series.

Comments

• drbfrog
    drbfrog Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem and I have both restarted my computer and reinstalled the program. But I am able to resolve the issue when I disconnect my Chase accounts from one step update. This is NOT a solution though as it makes the program not update Chase as it has for years for me. Quicken - how do we get Chase to work properly? thank you! @quicken_jared
  • drbfrog
    drbfrog Member ✭✭
    UPDATE - IT DID NOT WORK AS I THOUGHT IT HAD :-(
  • drbfrog said:
    UPDATE - IT DID NOT WORK AS I THOUGHT IT HAD :-(
    Hello @drbfrog,   

I am sorry about these difficulties with crashing when you try to edit Reminders. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community. 

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Let us know how this works, if you get the chance. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • drbfrog
    drbfrog Member ✭✭
    @quicken_jared - the above did not work but it appears the latest update did resolve this issue. I hope it stays resolved! R46.12 27.1.46.12
  • patrickclements
    patrickclements Member ✭✭
    I have completed the update, but the software still freezes when I attempt to edit in item.