TIAA shares not downloading

jmk_23
jmk_23 Member
edited December 2022 in Investing (Windows)
This problem is ongoing for 2 months now. [Removed - Disruptive] The only viable temporary solution is to roll-back your Quicken version to R44. I used the link/patch provided elsewhere in this forum to easily roll back to a working version and the shares download just fine. My concern is that I don't know what I'm missing from all the recent Quicken software updates, especially if there are security updates.

Quicken, what is your plan for fixing this bug?

Comments

• countrysun1
    countrysun1 Member ✭✭
    I have had the same issue for the same time frame. it is very frustrating that I have to log into TIAA daily to verify/access the daily TIAA traditional increases
  • jmk_23
    jmk_23 Member
    Quicken, I disagree that my comment was censored as "disruptive". It's the truth and was not rude or profane. None of your recommendations have worked. When will you fix this bug?
  • countrysun1
    countrysun1 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for fixing the download issue, and for fixing the blank pop-up reconcile window. Now, however, the downloaded daily TIAA traditional "added shares" are showing as "near matches" to the December 31 transaction that has been reconciled already. It's a small bother to have to click the "edit" button and "unmatch" the transaction, but it is still a bother when, prior to the "fix" this part was working fine. It's been this way since the new release that repaired the original issue here.