Reports of Category Spending not correctly posting from the bank information

I am looking at the last years Category Spending Reports and there are many errors. It seems the spending amounts from split transactions frequently (not always) post with the wrong sign (debit or credit) at random. Many category amounts on the report are wrong.
I spent over an hour on the phone and sharing my computer with your Customer Support and got nowhere. I got disconnected when the agent tried to connect me to a different support person.
Please open a Service Request and contact me.
[Removed - Personal Information] 

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @marjimbo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you further, could you please share which troubleshooting steps you have already tried so far to avoid repeating them?
    marjimbo said:
    Please open a Service Request and contact me.
    Please be aware that if you wish to have an actual support ticket opened with our tech support team, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for assistance as tickets do not get assigned to forum posts here in the Community.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • marjimbo
    marjimbo Member
    Hi Anja
    As I said above, I have tried to get a ticket opened during a lengthy call with Quicken Support yesterday. Apparently this has not happened as I have not received any feedback from that call.
    During the trouble shooting with Quicken Support, we did a Validate and Repair and a second higher level repair (forgot what it's called) with no success.
    After leaving the call, I completely reinstalled Quicken.
    No joy