CC 502 error - Schools First Federal Credit Union

I get a CC 502 error message. I am not able to download my bank transactions into my Quicken program. Schools First Federal Credit Union

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    I get a CC 502 error message. I am not able to download my bank transactions into my Quicken program. Schools First Federal Credit Union
    Hello @clintritchie,   

I am sorry about these problems with online banking issues, and the CC-502 error message. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

Unfortunately, if you are continuing to experience the issues described in this Resolved Alert, then that will require you to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue. 

I hope that this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • RBLeggett12
    RBLeggett12 Member ✭✭
    Downloads for SchoolsFirst FCU have been throwing the CC-502 ever since this issue occurred a couple days ago https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7926584/new-1-2-22-various-banks-cc-501-error-101-slowness-in-account-updates/p1?new=1

Still getting this error today