Compare to Portfolio Mismatch

I'm using Quicken Premier R45.21 and seeing some issues with Compare to Portfolio. The downloaded holdings match Fidelity's site and Quicken share balances but the Compare to Portfolio prompt shows a mismatch.

The first screenshot shows the Holdings tab in the Online Center in the background. In the foreground, you can see the Compare to Portfolio dialog. The 'Shares Reported' for NNN and O are showing the share balance for PTTAX instead of the correct share balance. I have other securities in this account that are showing the correct share balance.

The 2nd screenshot shows the 'Details' for my O holdings. The info was correct on 11/15. That is about the time I installed R45.7 which made changes to how online security matching was made. I suspect this issue is due to those changes.

I've validated file but it didn't resolve. Before I restore to an older version of Quicken to see if it resolves the issue...wanted to check and see if anyone else is seeing this or seen it posted by others in the community.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Bluesgorilla,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

In the meantime, some users have reported being able to resolve this issue by reverting back to the previous version release. You can download and install previous version releases through this support article.

Thank you!
    (CTP-4977)
    -Quicken Anja
  • Bluesgorilla
    Bluesgorilla Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja Thank you for the info. Can you confirm it was release 45.7 that introduced this issue? If I decide to revert, want to make sure I revert to the correct version.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Yes, that is correct. Most users who have opted to revert back have reverted to R44.28.
    -Quicken Anja
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bluesgorilla
    Since you are experiencing the known issue with 45.xx versions, securities comparison mismatch, you may be interested in the main discussion on the issue:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7923420/after-r45-7-upgrade-securities-show-securities-comparison-mismatch-multiple-fis-edited#latest

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bluesgorilla - Sorry to see you got demoted to Member Status losing Lounge access.  New folks around here may not realize what an important employee contributor you have been on several versions of these user forums.  Your breadth of knowledge and ability to get answers was first class.   
  • Bluesgorilla
    Bluesgorilla Member ✭✭✭
    Good memory!  I got my first computer in the late 90's and it came pre-loaded with Quicken 6. It was love at first sight! I called for online banking support one day and learned their contact center was in my home town...so I quit my job the next day and applied at Intuit for a job.  I was hired as a seasonal Turbo Tax support agent. I did well and was hired full time supporting Quicken in April of 2000. I remained with Intuit when Quicken was divested and am still there. I miss supporting Quicken, but I'm a daily user and lurk around the community a lot more than I post.
  • Michael Farley
    Michael Farley Member ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue with only one security in one account.  Will just live with the error, since the balances are correct.  Quicken Anja had told me that it was a bug a few weeks ago.