When will downloads be fixed?

Downloads seem to always be broken in some way, Always. either duplicates or updates will not downloads will not work at all. This is very frustrating and seems like very poor system management. what else is going wrong that we dont even know about. This does not build confidence in the product, which has not improved since changing owner ship.

Answers

• Glessner
    Glessner Member
    Unfortunately, another end product that we use relies on Quicken for the downloads as an import. So compounding my issue when the downloads don't work.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    @duane and @Glessner, without stating which specific downloads you're having a problem with, nobody can offer any help.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • duane
    duane Member ✭✭
    Checking, Savings, Credit Card, from Twin Star Credit Union.
    Are you implying that the banking institution, not Quicken may be responsible. If so the error code should indicate that I would think.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    @duane, are you receiving an error code? If so, what is it?
  • duane
    duane Member ✭✭
    Actually, now that i doubled checked, I am not getting an Error Code. Although in the past I have usually had one. Here is the screen shot. Like, all is fine except 0 new transactions. It has been at least 2 months since I did an update so ...
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Have you tried to deactivate Online Services for all Twin Star accounts and then reactivating? You could also try deactivating Online Services for all Twin Star accounts, adding them as new accounts and then moving the transactions from the old account(s) to the new one(s). Be sure to make a backup first.
  • duane
    duane Member ✭✭
    I have not done that this time. I have done that so many times that I am disgusted. But not for this go around. thanks for the suggestion though. Even that does not work always work at least not on the first day or try. Software this buggy is truly frustrating. I suppose it must be very challenging to get this sort of thing to work correctly, but it does get very frustrating. If it was your car you would get to use the Lemon Law.
  • bhennessey60
    bhennessey60 Member ✭✭
    Installed the Friday update and still not working. Very frustrating, has not worked since Monday.
  • bhennessey60
    bhennessey60 Member ✭✭
    Installed Friday's update, Did a Validate, Cleared the Cache folder and did an account reset. Still not working for a number of accounts (Ally, Bellweather, Chase, TD Bank). Very frustrating for a subscription service that I am paying for.