Account Bar Shows NEITHER the Current or Ending Balance

Account Bar Shows NEITHER the Current or Ending Balance and cannot be changed. No "pending transaction" are "in" the amount showing in the Account bar. They are included in Ending Balance. See graphic
Tagged:

Comments

• smichels62
    smichels62 Member ✭✭
    I'm having a similar issue but currently in only 3 accounts and all three are credit card accounts. They should be showing as zero. The registers are showing correctly but the account bar for these three accounts is just plain wrong. Also, if I restart Quicken it changes the amounts. Something is definitely wrong. By the way, I'm running version R45.21, Build 27.1.45.21, on Windows 11 Pro. For some reason the About screen for Quicken thinks I'm running Windows 11 Enterprise which is wrong. Not sure what happened in this latest release but it most definitely has some bugs.
  • JonBattle
    JonBattle Member ✭✭
    > @smichels62 said:
    > I'm having a similar issue but currently in only 3 accounts and all three are credit card accounts. They should be showing as zero. The registers are showing correctly but the account bar for these three accounts is just plain wrong. Also, if I restart Quicken it changes the amounts. Something is definitely wrong. By the way, I'm running version R45.21, Build 27.1.45.21, on Windows 11 Pro. For some reason the About screen for Quicken thinks I'm running Windows 11 Enterprise which is wrong. Not sure what happened in this latest release but it most definitely has some bugs.

Agree with you 100% - a real mess...and when my Quicken isnt RIGHT, Im Not Right !!
  • JonBattle
    JonBattle Member ✭✭
    12:07pm CST - this appears to be fixed - although a new version of QW did not download. Im a bit leery