R46.9 Bills and Income reminders changed/missing

Bob.
Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
Updated today to 46.9 and previously (and forever) all bills due in 30 days were shown whether paid or due on Bills and Income Reminders on my home page. Now only the due bills are shown. It was REALLY helpful to see those upcoming and see they were paid. How do i ghet that back!!!

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t looked at that screen since changing to R46.9 and I’m not at how where I can check it, (and don’t even have any online bills), but there used to be different selections on the pulldown menu to show either all bills or only online bills.  Perhaps that setting got changed?
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I tried all settings Chris and no change.

Hope i am being clear. Yesterday, all Bill for January, for example, that i have scheduled to be paid already showed and showed marked as paid. Today, no matter what setting i try, I only show two bills for the next 30 days that are shown as upcoming.  Hopefully clear. Yesterday I had 8 or so bills for next 30 days. Today two and all the scheduled to be paid are not displaying.

I hope you can find a setting that changed. I cannot.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    It was a wild shot, I suspect that this is in fact a R46.9 bug that needs to be reported.  You can install the previous Mondo patch to test if this problem goes away.
    Signature:
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Matter of fact, ALL previously paid bills are gone from reminders. have not used this in a while, but I recall I can go to Manage Reminders, Monthly Bills and Deposits and back a month or more and see what was paid. All blank now.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just reported it.

I have never reverted on a Mondo patch, Chris. Safe to do? Got a pointer to the file?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    You can find the old patches here:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/reinstalling-and-patching-your-quicken-subscription-version-after-your-membership-has

In general it is safe as long as you aren’t having to go to far back.
    Signature:
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Good call, Chris. They are all back as they were in 45.21. I reported the bug. Would not hurt for more to report it.

I'm very glad the data was still there to recreate.

Now, can I avoid a forced update to 46.9? I seem to recall there is a way to do that.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Seems changing UAC settings is the only way, so I did. I have not changed UAC settings since I first installed Win7!! Now, of course, on 10 and never had it on. But it is now.
  • Tad Marshall
    Tad Marshall Member
    Yes, this is a major bug and needs to be fixed ASAP. I check this list every time I open Quicken, and now ALL previous months are empty and everything that I have marked as paid is missing for this month. Serious loss of functionality.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8
    Thanks Tad. Good to know its not just me. But I really knew that.
    What an extreme lack of testing before releasing. Shame on Quicken. This one should have been obvious. Its not a hidden feature.
  • j.a.fauske
    j.a.fauske Member ✭✭
    Thanks Chris_QPW,
    your Mondo patch solution to roll back from R46.9 to R45.21 fixed the loss of Quicken "Bill and Income Reminders" paid items for me too!
    Agreed, shame on Quicken.
  • dpacasla
    dpacasla Member
    I am having the same issue. What a mess! I'd like to report to Quicken. What's the best approach? I don't want a long engagement with their staff if this is a known issue. Should I reference this community link when chatting with them?
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    They may and may not know about it. Seems to me support is last to know. You can call, if you like, or report it from the Quicken app.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    New version today - 46.12. Cannot find any mention here. I guess I'll try it.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Fixed.
    Though in my "not so humble opinion" if it were better tested should have never happended in the first place.
    They also claim OSU speed fixed. I see no difference....

Back when the next glitch happens....
  • pspottswood
    pspottswood Member ✭✭
    This issue with the reminders did not go away with the recent R47.7 release. I just encountered the problem again after fixing about 30 reminders.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    I did not have the same issue. Upgrade went smoothly.
  • ctslaton
    ctslaton Member
    On the Bill & Income reminders page if you check Show recent Activity it show recent payments as well as upcoming bills.
  • ctslaton
    ctslaton Member
    Alternately if you click on "Manage Manual Bills and Income" button in upper right corner of the Bills and Income view, you get a popup that then lets you select a tab called "Monthly Bills & Deposits". This lets you see the status of Paid, Upcoming, or Cleared Bills.