One step update error CC-800

Options
Every time I do a one step update, I get a CC-800 error. I do the fixit and it says it was successful, but I still get the error message. I only have 1 account with this company and it downloads the updates for the account.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Georgewj48,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this error message with? What is the connection method with said financial institution? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you begin to notice this error message? Are you saying that you are still able to download transactions without issue?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Georgewj48
    Options
    It is my Good Sam account with Comenity Bank. The connection method is Express Web Connect.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Georgewj48,

Thank you for providing more information. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses the CC-800 error message in more detail and provides some troubleshooting steps. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

As per the FAQ:

If the issue persists

If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jay Gourley
    Jay Gourley Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same Issue with Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card. I have two cards with Synchrony. The other is a Lowe's card. I've tried disconnecting both cards from one-step update. Closing Quicken for Windows. Restarting Quicken. Then connecting the Amazon account. When I do, Quicken asks to link to both accounts. And does that without error mesages. However, only the Amazon store card shows up in One-Step update list of accounts. And the cc-800 error still occurs on every One-Step Update.

This discussion has been closed.