Unable to Install Quicken

Comments

• slvanderploeg
    slvanderploeg Unconfirmed, Member
    We just purchased quicken deluxe because it had a disc. My dad uses it, but doesn't have internet service. I tried installing it, but when I tried to go to it without internet, it said it needed internet connecting. So at my house I downloaded quicken from internet, used the code given inside disc.... to back to his house with no internet, it doesn't work... please help!!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    We just purchased quicken deluxe because it had a disc. My dad uses it, but doesn't have internet service. I tried installing it, but when I tried to go to it without internet, it said it needed internet connecting. So at my house I downloaded quicken from internet, used the code given inside disc.... to back to his house with no internet, it doesn't work... please help!!
    Hello @slvanderploeg ,   

We are sorry to hear about this problem with installing the software. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community. 

First, what exactly seems to be preventing the installation? Are you seeing any error messages during the installation process? Does the program simply fail to start after installation? Lastly, could you tell us more about the computers you are trying to run the software on?

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared