Coastal Federal Credit Union - CC-601 (QWIN)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Coastal Federal Credit Union - FDP-101 (QMAC).

Comments

• rjlawlerjr
    rjlawlerjr Member ✭✭
    I am also unable to connect to Coastal Federal Credit Union since yesterday. I'm getting a CC-601 error. It's been over 24 hours and I can't "try again" and still maintain my sanity. Can someone at Quicken support post any status?
  • mebarrett59
    mebarrett59 Member ✭✭
    I too am having the same problem with Coastal Federal Credit Union getting a CC-601 error.
  • hamlord
    hamlord Member ✭✭
    Me too, with the CC-601 error as well.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally and our teams are working to resolve this, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • DiverDownBrian
    DiverDownBrian Member ✭✭
    Would be great to see this resolved quickly. It really results in a negative experience.
  • hamlord
    hamlord Member ✭✭
    This seems to be working for me now
  • bmbass
    bmbass Member ✭✭
    I am no longer getting an error, but NOTHING is being downloaded. I have new transactions at the bank, but One Step Update says no new transactions to download.
  • rjlawlerjr
    rjlawlerjr Member ✭✭
    same with me, Quicken can connect with CFCU, but no new transactions are being downloaded. Frustrating that this still isn't fixed.
  • davidff
    davidff Member ✭✭
    I am too not getting any transactions downloaded - disconnecting and reconnecting 9 accounts is tedious. I'm glad to see that it's not me doing something wrong.
  • hamlord
    hamlord Member ✭✭
    Interestingly, I am getting transactions downloaded for my Coastal credit card, but none for my checking accounts
  • davidff
    davidff Member ✭✭
    @hamlord - is your credit card connection to mycardinfo or to coastal24?
  • hamlord
    hamlord Member ✭✭
    @davidff As far as I can tell, it is with Coastal. I have 6 accounts (including the credit card) At Coastal, and when I initially set it up by connecting to Coastal with my bank username and password, it discovers and configures download for the credit card account along with all the others. Unless there is a handoff on the back end to mycardinfo that I do not see, it appears to be with Coastal24.
  • davidff
    davidff Member ✭✭
    @hamlord - that's interesting - I have mine hooked up the same way but don't get any transactions
  • hamlord
    hamlord Member ✭✭
    I had issues (of varying degrees and manifestations) with Quicken and Coastal for years. The one thing I have not tried yet in this case is the nuclear option of completely deactivating transaction download for all Coastal accounts and re-setting it up, because it tends to download a ton of transactions already entered and is a pain to clean up. I'm almost there though.
  • Tom Scanlan
    Tom Scanlan Member ✭✭
    Spoke with Coastal rep today, she said about 2 weeks ago the credit union made a change and now Quicken/Quickbooks need to make a change. Glad I found this thread so I can get notified when it is fixed.
  • davidff
    davidff Member ✭✭
    @hamlord - I spoke too soon - I wasn't getting any credit card transactions because I didn't have any. Today when I did a sync I received some CC transactions but still nothing from the remainder of my other accounts
  • I have deactivated all of my accounts and reconnected. The accounts all reconnect find, but do not see any new transactions.
  • KellyLake
    KellyLake Member
    Same issue here... No updates at all for several weeks from Coastal Federal Credit Union. Making Quicken obsolete for some of the day-to-day functions that I purchased it for. Any ETA on updates?
  • Same here, not downloading transactions
  • rjlawlerjr
    rjlawlerjr Member ✭✭
    Boo Quicken! How much longer are you expecting us CFCU members to wait before we start demanding partial subscription reimbursement while you address your problem? This is going on 2 weeks now. First we couldn't connect, now we can connect, but no transactions are downloaded. I think we deserve better, at least give us an ETA.
  • berniergary
    berniergary Member ✭✭
    Similar problem. I have 5 CFCU accounts on One Step Update. All stopped downloading about two weeks ago and resetting and deactivating and re activating causes Quicken to reach out to CFCU returns all accounts but my checking.
  • berniergary
    berniergary Member ✭✭
    I just spoke with Coastal. They did an update on their on-line banking on the 11th of this month which is the cause of the Quicken download. They have apparently working with Quicken and a fix is in the works but likely a few weeks out. Meanwhile, Coastal supports manual QFX file downloads to update the transactions in Quicken.
  • hamlord
    hamlord Member ✭✭
    All of my transactions downloaded when I did an update yesterday. No idea if it actually fixed, however.
  • >They have apparently working with Quicken and a fix is in the works but likely a few weeks out.

A few weeks out? Coastal Federal Credit Union has to do better.
  • For the Coastal Federal Credit Union and Quicken issue (ongoing since January 11, 2023), are manual downloads working for anyone?

I tried twice before, but each time, it corrupted my account history. I had to revert to a backup. I'll try once more today.
  • hamlord
    hamlord Member ✭✭
    My downloads (through One Step Update) have been working consistently since January 24th. The first time it downloaded a lot of duplicates which I had to clean up, but it has been fine since.
  • The manual QFX download worked for me today. Third time's a charm?