Calendar Miscalculation With Paycheck

Version: R46.12
Build: 27.1.46.12

After yesterday's update, the totals shown in my Calendar total is $382.77 higher than it should be after adding a scheduled paycheck. I've deleted the reminder and re-entered using the Paycheck Setup Wizard (Gross Amounts), but still seeing an issue. Not sure if this is a correct location to report a potential bug.
Tagged:

Comments

• Rking
    Rking Member
    I had the same issue this morning. In my case the splits would only go up to 10 lines. Anything beyond that is dropped. The paycheck total doesn't appear to change but if you look at the splits you see the place holder for the values that were dropped. I had to recreate my paycheck splits and keep it under 10 lines to get everything correct.
  • turtlboy
    turtlboy Member ✭✭
    I am also having a problem with my projected account balances. It appears it's not projecting my paycheck deposit being split amongst several accounts, but rather showing the full deposit into the first account. This may be caused by it only recognizing 10 lines of splits, as Rking noted.
  • nici
    nici Member ✭✭
    Same here. Calendar display for paycheck that is split to multiple accounts is incorrect. Just broke with latest update.
  • nyvoid
    nyvoid Member ✭✭
    I'll add that the portfolio balance showing on the "Dashboard" "Portfolio Value" graph is doubling my 401k contributions that are line items in my paycheck reminder. All splits in the scheduled paycheck add up correctly but cannot determine why it is adding my 401k contributions twice on the dashboard. This was working perfectly up until updating a couple of days ago to R46.12.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited January 19
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • jwu15
    jwu15 Member
    Same issue after the latest update. user Rking described the problem perfectly. Calendar report incorrect balance because of this issue. Please fix this. R46.12 Build 27.146.12.
  • VinSomething
    VinSomething Member ✭✭
    I reported an issue. My projected balances are off (way inflated - but I use several deposit accounts/transfers). Trouble noticed since the last upgrade - seems related to my paycheck but I can't quite figure out how the values are off.