I believe that you may be seeing issues that
are connected to your update to version R46.12 as noted in several recent
I suggest that you revert to a prior version -
R44.28 - by following these steps:
1) Backup your Quicken datafile;
2) Close out of Quicken; then copy the Link
below and paste it into your browserhttps://assistant.quicken.com/patch/QW126.96.36.199MPatch.EXE?_ics=1668880738587&irclickid=~fe79Z649572XY5X2459d6XY36Y459cb5-ebgh9~21VNMKFzvojf8
3) This will start the download of Quicken
version 44.28 to your computer.
4) Once the download of has completed - locate
it (likely in your Downloads file). The filename is
5) Double click on it to install the download
and once completed, restart Quicken.
Let me know if you have any followups and/or
tell me how that all went.
Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version
- - Quicken User since 1984 - - -
- If you find this reply helpful,
please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank