Ally Bank Not Connecting

klipp2
klipp2 Member ✭✭
Ally Bank has been connecting for years and has since stopped communicating. I've seen the posts where you're to remove and re-add, to validate and repair, etc. I've done all of that and it's still not communicating. I can go to Ally, export, and then import, but that defeats the purpose of connecting to them and auto-updating through Quicken. Does anyone know when the Ally connection will be re-established?

Comments

• Hello @klipp2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Ally Bank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to download transactions? What exactly occurs? 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Fred9719
    Fred9719 Member ✭✭
    I'm having a similar issue, except that it's only one (of three) accounts that have stopped communicating. First it told me that there was a problem with my Ally accounts and I was given some sort of a "repair" link to click. When I did that, it reestablished the links with two of the accounts (via Express Web Connect) and couldn't find the third. For the third account, it told me to deactivate the online services. When I try to reactivate online services, I get error CC-501.
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Fred9719 - suggest calling Support....I bank with Ally and have no issues downloading transactions. 
This discussion has been closed.