Issues after Installing R46.12 Update [Edited]

Dcjw
Dcjw Member ✭✭
since update - my bank account connection / online services cannot be restored.
My income & Payments show account transactions going back 2 years as "Billers" and what should be my current "Billers" are all duplicated and will not allow payments t schedule.
Anyone else in this mess?
No other changes to my system except latest update (see above)

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Dcjw said:
    since update - my bank account connection / online services cannot be restored.
    My income & Payments show account transactions going back 2 years as "Billers" and what should be my current "Billers" are all duplicated and will not allow payments t schedule.
    Anyone else in this mess?
    No other changes to my system except latest update (see above)

Thanks
    Hello @Dcjw,        

We are sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services and incorrect transaction information. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, just so I am clear: is it the case that you are unable to update any of your accounts through online banking services? If not, which financial institutions seem to be affected, and are you noticing any error codes when trying to update accounts? Lastly, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Make sure that your current active data file is located on your computer and not on an external drive or cloud-based storage service, as these locations can cause erratic behavior and even data damage.

I look forward to hearing your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared