Is the online service working properly? Anyone having a problem with online syncing?

Anyone having issues syncing with the mobile and web? I had this issue last night when I tried to sync last night it came up saying 'Quicken's online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least 10 minutes then try again' I just tried it again tonight and I'm getting the same thing. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• The Wizard
    The Wizard Member
    all of the sudden I cant sync anymore
    I tried to reset resync etc.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @eeyore6802 & @The Wizard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ regarding the "'Quicken online service is unavailable" error message.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • The Wizard
    The Wizard Member
    I have not been able to sync my capital one accounts since january 4th WTF
  • eeyore6802
    eeyore6802 Member
    Ya, I'm the same way, its been since Jan 5 for me. I followed the steps and signed out and when I went to sign back in, I still got an error and it told me to wait and hour and try again. I'll have to give this a try in the morning.
  • I have 3 Capital One accounts and have had no problem syncing. You might want to either reset the accounts or deactivate and reactivate them. Also, I find that some financial institutions are doing maintenance during the early morning hours. I usually wait until after 5am ET to update accounts.