Transaction report dropping one particular payee

This is the strangest thing! I place "1099" in the memo field for any payment requiring a 1099NEC at the end of the year.
I've created a transaction report - all accounts, all categories, all tags, all payees, memo includes "1099". I get every 1099 recipient except one! Look at the screenshot and notice that Wilkins is missing from the transaction report, and he has 10 entries in my register! Both the register view and the transaction report are sorted by Date. I'm baffled.
Tagged:

Comments

• I have tried removing the ampersand (&) from the payee for Wilkins and re-running the transaction report - no change.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing that stands out is Wilkins is the only payee with an ampersand ( & ). What happens if you update the payee to “Wilkins Lawn And Home Services”?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Yes, I tried to update the payee to remove the ampersand. It didn't affect the transaction report.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing else looks different. Same account, same date range. We’d have to see the report customizations to see if there is something there. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list