All Bills Disappeared

Had numerous upcoming bills listed yesterday, both online and manual. It takes quite a bit of time to enter all of them. When I opened Quicken this morning and it indicated I have no bills. Unless you paid them for me this is inexplicable and a major step backward.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Dadman said:
    Had numerous upcoming bills listed yesterday, both online and manual. It takes quite a bit of time to enter all of them. When I opened Quicken this morning and it indicated I have no bills. Unless you paid them for me this is inexplicable and a major step backward.
    Hello @Dadman,   

We are sorry about this problem with missing bills. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried restoring from a recent backup? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file.  

Let us know how this works for you.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Dadman
    Dadman Member ✭✭
    I backup daily (to two different locations). Before even contacting you, I had tried to restore from each. Nether changed anything.