Dead Slow

koss1000
koss1000 Member
Quicken Premier installed yesterday [Redacted - Language]. Worked fine. Until I started the computer this morning and it was slow and dragging just like the 100s of other complaints listed for these programs. I wont put up with this and I am requesting my money back. This is the same issues that were going on 20 years ago with this program. To top it off 2 of my chase accounts were perfectly fine until suddenly now they lost the ability to automatically sync. All this in 2 days here folks. Not too good.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited January 24
    koss1000 said:
    Quicken Premier installed yesterday [Redacted - Language]. Worked fine. Until I started the computer this morning and it was slow and dragging just like the 100s of other complaints listed for these programs. I wont put up with this and I am requesting my money back. This is the same issues that were going on 20 years ago with this program. To top it off 2 of my chase accounts were perfectly fine until suddenly now they lost the ability to automatically sync. All this in 2 days here folks. Not too good.
    Hello @koss1000,   

We are sorry to hear about these issues with slow performance, and with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, let's look at the slow performance issue. Have you tried restarting your computer after you notice this happening? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here.

Let us know how this works, if you get the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared