ALL PDF files gone after latest biller issues noted by Quicken-Jared

Quicken-Jared notes issues with One Step Updates. I found them taking 5-10 minutes, but that was fixed, at least for me about 7pm EST. BUT, now ALL pdf files for all Online Billers are gone. I tried in my TEST file as well and those gone too. So must be a server side issue and just reporting in case this went unnoticed with this latest glitch.

Comments

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Anja marked the issue as fixed, but still not a one PDF when every biller had multiple pdf's (except Wells Fargo) before this issue. I'd really like to see that addressed and not ignored!
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Most interesting:
    I decided to Review and Repair my online billers and all were removed saying 5 had been unlinked from the server! This HAD to have happened with the glitched on the 24th.
    One by one I started adding back, relinking, etc. Right now I have all 5 back - some taking a FixIt, some a Refresh, some unlinking relinking and all have their pdfs.
    My Chase cards have not yet come back. I know, I know, Most folks belive they cannot be added but you can see my topic on just that and how until tonight they were there and working. Getting the old link to accounts first message. Will have to play with this.
    Cannot get Progressive Insurance properly linked to a reminder. Seems to work, then biller disappears or reminder changes.
    Arggghhh. Seems so much time trying to get things to work as intended....
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    OK, reset both Chase credit card accounts in Online Services, then could readd and relink in Online Billers. As a matter of fact, once again Quicken reminded me they were available withthe green bar above online billers.
    So all back, all current, all have this months pdfs for a starting point (except Wells Fargo where pdfs are broken for a long, long time).

A lot of work to repair a glitch on the Quicken servers.