Still receiving "Still Connecting to your American Express"

Still having issues with American Express online billing. Even though this message dialog box tells you to wait and everything should resolve. it never does. it just sits there for weeks saying that. Funny thing is last night I was able to link one card. But that was a no go for me as well. I have 3 cards. When this link worked correctly in the past, when you connected you would get a dialog box that asked you which cards you wanted to link. Last night it just picked one. But today it is doing this [Removed - Language] above again. 

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 26
    Hello @jnprop,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. In the meantime, please refer to this new Community Alert for any and all available updates. This error message is due to an internal server outage that we are experiencing. More details about this issue are described in the Alert. 

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja