Bug: Trying to download transactions before warming up Internet signs me out of Quicken online

The problem occurs if I use Quicken after my PC Desktop (Windows 11) is asleep. If I attempt to download transactions without first awakening the Internet connection, Quicken forces me to input my Quicken account credentials (username, password).
This is avoided if I do something like check my email first, which apparently reconnects the internet. I can understand Quicken not downloading if the Internet connection is paused but it shouldn't be asking me to re-enter my Quicken user credentials.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Bruce_AT,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

For clarification; Is the sign-in prompt a small pop-up box or a full screen that covers your entire Quicken window? It may be helpful if you could provide a screenshot of this screen. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja