Downloading Dillards Credit Cards (AE and Regular Charge accounts issued by Wells Fargo)

Marco57
Marco57 Member ✭✭
I can sign in with my existing credentials to two different Dillards accounts and have been using those credentials in Quicken for Mac now since 2017, in the last month, both accounts have stopped downloading, indicating that Quicken cannot locate an account. Error code is as follows: An unexpected error occurred
Please try again later

Care Code: FDP-106

ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
Account not found. No accounts returned - case - 106

I have tried now several days in a row with the same exact error code. Please advise...

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello again,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize for the trouble.

This has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Hello @Marco57

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mbo1967
    mbo1967 Member
    I'm having the same issue with Quicken Deluxe for Mac. It started within the last month or so. Same error message.
  • Same problem. No editing bar available to attach a screenshot.
  • GregR88
    GregR88 Member
    I am having the same issue on Quicken Mac subscription. Tried disconnecting account and adding again, same error as mentioned in the original post.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and reporting this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Before we can pass this along for escalation, we ask that you please review and follow the error-specific instructions found in this support article regarding error 106 and report back the result after performing these steps.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• GregR88
    GregR88 Member
    I had deactivated and attempted to reactivate, got the same message when trying to reactivate.
  • Hello @GregR88,

Thank you for attempting the troubleshooting steps located in that Support Article. 

Due to these steps having failed, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we can not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• flyrobk
    flyrobk Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue with quicken Premire for Macbook.
  • Same issue!
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭

I contacted support a couple of days ago. They requested my log files, which i provided. I was told my issue would be escalted and that i should see a fix in 24 hrs. The problem continues.

• CynO65
    CynO65 Member
    Same problem for me. Seems that Dillards changed from Wells Fargo to American Express. Is that the reason for the problem?
  • Quicken Anja

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓

Hello again,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize for the trouble.

This has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Marco57
    Marco57 Member ✭✭

I disconnected two Dillards accounts as I was frustrated trying to get them to connect, I don't remember what the error code or statement of issue was but now I have tried over the last 3+weeks to reconnect the accounts but the system asks me if I am entering my credentials correctly (I am every time), as noted above, it asks for my Dillards.com login credentials but my credit card is accessed under the link noted by user "agiordanoj". Is there any traction on figuring out what happened? My last download was 1/20/2023, the next item that should have downloaded was on 2/14/2023 - so sometime between those dates this issue came up.

• GeezerGeek
    GeezerGeek Member ✭✭✭
    Two months later and this problem still exists. Like everyone else, I have no problem logging onto the account website but Quicken cannot connect using the same credentials I use to logon to the credit card website.
    Quicken user since 1991, DOS version
  • Alan Fields
    Alan Fields Member ✭✭✭
    Still not working. Any updates on resolution?
This discussion has been closed.