Issues with Wells Fargo downloads

At the moment I have a positive balance in my Wells Fargo VISA account, i.e., they owe me money not the other way around. Bless their little accounting heads, they express this balance as a negative amount. Trouble is, Quicken insists on defining this negative balance as me owing Wells Fargo and wants me to enter an adjustment to reconcile the account. I contacted Quicken support and the rep told me to disconnect and then reconnect my account. Didn't work. Any ideas or solutions?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @secularharmony ,

We are sorry about this problem with reconciling accounts, and credit balances. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, when did this issue begin? Have you tried restoring from a recent backup? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file. 

If a backup is unavailable, or the issue continues after a restoration, there are some additional steps we can try.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared