Same here, last several days0
Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.
It seems as though there was an issue when attempting to LINK your accounts while reauthorizing, in this case, I suggest you try to deactivate all accounts for this financial institution, then force Quicken to "discover" all available accounts and see if this will help resolve it. Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
- Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A)
- If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
- Edit each account with this financial institution to Deactivate (or Remove From One Step Update) on the Online Services tab
- Click on the General tab and remove any info displayed in the Financial Institution, and Account/Routing Number fields. Note: The account must be deactivated first before these fields can be edited.
- When finished, close the Account List
- Close, then re-open Quicken
- Navigate to Tools > Add Account
- Walkthrough this process as if you were going to add a new account, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions/processes presented until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
- Very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have set up in Quicken.
Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.
Let me know how it goes!-Quicken Jasmine0
I got a variation of this issue. I can successfully re-authorize my 3 USAA accounts, but each time after it keeps prompting me to re-authorize. I've had to reauthorize now several times and getting tired of having to do this.... all of this was after it just didn't work for probably 9 months. The overall experience of using USAA with Quicken is horrible.1
I'm having similar issues whereby all of my USAA accounts require reauthorization each time I update.
Jasmine: WIll the procedure that you outlined above preserve my USAA transaction history?
Yea this does not work. This is ridiculous. "The overall experience of using USAA with Quicken is horrible." It wasn't for years, but certainly is now.0
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.
We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.
While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.
We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.-Quicken Jasmine0
Thanks for joining this thread to share that you are experiencing this issue.
For those experiencing the USAA reauthorization loop, do you have any hidden accounts that might still be active with Direct Connect? If so, please deactivate those accounts and see if that resolves the issue. If not, do you have any VPNs or malware? These are known to trigger 2FA frequently.
I look forward to your responses!-Quicken Jasmine0
noton this PC0
Thank you for providing more information.
Are you still bei ng prompted to reauthorize repeatedly?
I look forward to hearing from you.-Quicken Jasmine0