USAA Reconcilation issue following new connection method

Since Quicken shifted to a new connection issue with USAA reconcilation of accounts has become a nightmare. To successfully reconcile in quicken I have to manually add pending transactions from the USAA website which have not downloaded to Quicken and accept these transactions as cleared. When a pending transaction changes amount from pending to final, as for example at a restaurant where the tip has not yet been added, I have to go back into quicken, delete the "cleared" amount previously used to reconcile the account, and then accept the new final amount which eventually does download when the amount has cleared. What used to be a farely straightforward reconcilation process is now a pain in the neck. I'm not sure what happened with the recent connection update change, but what a pain in the neck reconciling as become.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Richard181,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

We do now have an active alert regarding pending transactions being included in the online balance for EWC+ accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine
  • Jim7
    Jim7 Member ✭✭
    I've experienced the same problem with USAA after using the new connection method.

Quicken had the same reconciliation problems due to pending transactions with Chase bank after requiring update to the new connection method. You'd think they would learn from past experience and try avoid similar problems going forward.