Amex Re-Authorization will not work

Was reauthorized but now it won't connect at all. Tried everything listed here and nothing works. Chase just did the same change, and it took 30 seconds to correct. WTH is wrong with the AMEX side of the house or Quicken's connect with AMEX

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Peter Franklin ,

We are sorry about this problem wtih online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your accounts? Are the dropdown options for your accounts simply missing when you try to link to existing accounts within Quicken through the Add Account screen? Were you able to change connection methods with the accounts?

I look forward to your answers, and hope to work with you further on this issue.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• Peter Franklin
    Peter Franklin Member ✭✭
    Just trying to download updates for my Amex Bonvoy card. No updates to the software and nothing has changed since the first time it sync'd with the new method. When you get redirected to the Amex page for reauthorization there is no option to authorize.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Peter Franklin ,

We are sorry about this problem with authorizing accounts that seems to be continuing. Thank you for answering earlier questions about the issue.

Are you noticing that the options to authorize certain accounts are simply missing? Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding issues of this nature involving American Express accounts that may be related to the issue at hand. You can follow the link provided here for additional details and all future updates. We do not have an ETA at this time regarding a resolution, although we have teams working on the issue. We thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• Peter Franklin
    Peter Franklin Member ✭✭
    That is exactly my issue now