Show Networth Graph Across All Accounts (in base currency for multi-currency accounts)

adsoft2015
adsoft2015 Mac Beta Beta

I'd like to see the Networth Graph show all of my accounts in my base currency. I currently have accounts in several different currencies. When I display the networth graph I can only show 1 currency at a time. I'd like to see my full networth across all of my accounts. Since Quicken converts all currencies to my base currency, It would be good to see this on my networth graph as well.

Quicken user since 1992... Version 1!
4 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @adsoft2015,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• adsoft2015
    adsoft2015 Mac Beta Beta

Can you move this idea to Quicken for Mac?

Quicken user since 1992... Version 1!
  • longhorns
    longhorns Member

This should be a “duh”… Can’t believe something so basic is not available in Quicken. While you’re at it, can you also fix Quicken Mobile app which can’t seem to handle different currencies? Thanks.

• Frank Scully
    Frank Scully Member ✭✭

I also am frustrated by this feature not being present. I transfer amounts from say CAD to USD. on the graph it shows a drop but on USD graph shows a gain. Both are wrong. It needs to be consolidated