Chase Credit card transaction download, not updating all transactions
All of my other accounts are updating just fine. Chase, however, is not updating a specific time frame. I am getting transcations for the last couple days, but the 2 previous weeks are missing.
Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.
Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Are you experiencing this with one Chase account in particular or all Chase accounts? What type(s) of account(s) are these? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Are transactions downloading correctly now but you are just missing a two-week time frame?
I look forward to your response.-Quicken Jasmine0
i am experiencing this with all Chase accounts(2) and they are credit cards. no error message just not pulling the data in. missing data from 3/10-3/26. Data from 3/26 forward is downloading just fine0
Thank you for providing more information.
If you haven't already, I suggest you try to deactivate all accounts for this financial institution, then force Quicken to "discover" all available accounts and see if this will help resolve it. Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).
- Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A)
- If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
- Edit each account with this financial institution to Deactivate (or Remove From One Step Update) on the Online Services tab
- Click on the General tab and remove any info displayed in the Financial Institution, and Account/Routing Number fields. Note: The account must be deactivated first before these fields can be edited.
- When finished, close the Account List
- Close, then re-open Quicken
- Navigate to Tools > Add Account
- Walkthrough this process as if you were going to add a new account, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions/processes presented until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
- Very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have set up in Quicken.
Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.
Let us know how it goes!-Quicken Jasmine0
i did that last night, still no fix0
deactivated again tonight, still not downloading 17 days' worth of transactions.0
Thank you for coming back to update us and for attempting those troubleshooting steps.
Next, I suggest deactivating all Chase accounts, downloading and importing a QFX directly from Chase's website for the missing dates of transactions, and then reactivating the accounts. You may use the deactivating/reactivating troubleshooting steps from my previous response.
Please let us know how it goes!-Quicken Jasmine0