Quicken one step update will not continue as asking for password for Amex though it has it.

I cannot complete one step update since I got the upgrade to R48.15 yesterday. Today when I update regardless of what I try, I cannot pass the screen that says asking for Amex password. I have even unclicked the two amex accounts and that does not help.

When I unclick the Amex accounts, it then shows a screen that shows Please Enter your passwords with black options. I hit OK, back to the screen that shows all the accounts to be updated but you can't hit Update Now without the Please Enter your passwords screen come back with Amex showing missing passwords, without a check next to them.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Rajeeb Das,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you are attempting to run a One Step Update yet are being repeatedly prompted to input your passwords for your American Express accounts?

If so, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.