Is anyone else having problems with Quicken Bill Pay?

Options

Hi all.

Since last August and the installation of the Get Started button in the Bill & Income Section, I have not been able to use the reminders. The Get Started screen takes me in a loop I can't get out of. I originally found a work around using just the check register and selecting Check pay or Quick Pay from the options. That has since been eliminated and I can no longer use the bill paying function. I have contacted support since I could no longer pay bills and spent the better part of a day with two tech's who elevated the issue to a team of experts who requested I send them another bill I paid through the system prior to their new problem. That was 4/12/23. I didn't see the e-mail until 4/17/23 so I fired off a memo telling them that I still needed to pay that bill and sending them another bill would'nt remedy that particular problem. Just a few minutes later I got an e-mail that the ticket was closed. No explaination and no solution. I still cannot pay a bill with the system.

Anyone else having problems with bill pay or is it just me?

Thanks for Listening,

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Patrick C,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Could you please provide us with the ticket number(s) that were given to you during your interaction with Quicken Support? This is so we may further investigate and assist you better.

We look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Patrick C
    Patrick C Member ✭✭
    Options

Ticket ID : 10149370 is the one they closed and told me to call back, which I haven't done yet. I'm not looking forward to another day on the phone.

Thanks

• Patrick C
    Patrick C Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also, do I still have to pay for Bill Pay when I can't pay a bill with it? Just curious.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Patrick C,

Thank you for providing more information.

After further investigation, I am showing that my escalations team reached out via email to see if you were able to add a different biller, were you ever able to do that and get back to them?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.