Linking to Fidelity Investments

Options
DavidAZ
DavidAZ Member

I have used quicken for years and have been able to link my fidelity accounts to quicken. Now I am unable to add a new fidelity account to my list of current accounts

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DavidAZ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Fidelity Investments? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to add the account? How long has this issue been occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• j03
    j03 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is this new? The article is undated.

How is Fidelity helping to protect your data?

We are implementing new security protocols to add another layer of protection to your accounts. As we complete this transition, when using some third-party websites and apps, you may experience a temporary interruption on those external sites. You will still be able to access all of your account information and activity directly on Fidelity.com or the Fidelity mobile app.
  • j03
    j03 Member ✭✭
    Options
    My particular issue:
    We were unable to validate your login information with Fidelity Investments Mac. Try reconnecting. (Error Code: 15500).
    Direct Connect FI
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @j03,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I had that 15500 error pop up a few times this week. I tried reconnecting the accounts but the error kept reoccuring. Last night I disconnected all my Fidelity accounts, deleted the password from the keychain, and then reconnected the accounts. I didn't get the error message again this morning.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.