Investments have never been accurate in Mobile App

bicycle5
bicycle5 Member

Data on mobile app from Schwab, Ameritrade and Vanguard are all incorrect—don't match desktop info, despite refreshing. Considering the annual charge, it's inconceivable why this cannot be corrected. Even 2nd level support not able to provide an answer for when a fix will occur.

Comments

• wyuhas
    wyuhas Member

Mobile app does not show correct holdings for 4 different Vanguard accounts. Desktop is correct.

• bnc0123
    bnc0123 Member ✭✭✭

I have 3 investment accounts with Wells Fargo and 1 with E*Trade. Quicken cloud shows incorrect holdings for 1 Wells Fargo account. I have tried most of the troubleshooting steps list including deleting and resetting my Quicken cloud account. Desktop data is correct. Quicken mobile (iPhone) and Quicken web app are always wrong 😐️

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited May 2023

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-4128)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello All,

In order to assist us further in the investigation, we are requiring a few details.

1. If you are missing holdings, which ones?
    2. What are you seeing in your investment accounts in Quicken that differs from your financial institution's website?

We look forward to your responses.

-Quicken Jasmine

• bnc0123
    bnc0123 Member ✭✭✭

I have a bogus holding of 2389 shares for stock Oracle in Quicken mobile and Quicken Web. All other accounts and holdings are correct including Desktop

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @bnc0123,

Thank you for providing more information!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.