Bill Reminders Bug

KQ
KQ Member, Windows Beta Beta

ISSUE- When working on Bill Reminders, bottom left options to select Estimated amount of bill.

Once I select the Estimated amount and turned ON for Bill Reminders, it does not stay selected. When opening the Reminder right after the selection is turned ON, Quicken immediately turns this setting back

OFF.

Comments

• Hub
    Hub Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. Each time I select the amount due to be the current balance on the credit card it reverts to "Fixed amount" which was not the case in the past.
  • GreatDrivr
    GreatDrivr Member ✭✭
    I'm having a similar issue w/ everything under "Bills and Income Reminders".

I previously had every single item under "Bills and Income Reminders" set to "Automatically enter the transaction into the register 30 days in advance". This ensures a rolling 30 day projection for each of my accounts.

As of several weeks / ~1 month ago, they all started converting, one by one, to "Remind me 30 days in advance". Surely not my doing.

I manually fixed every single one back to "Automatically enter the transaction into the register 30 days in advance".

Sure enough, they've all converted back to "Remind me 30 days in advance".

I swept through a second time, again fixing each back to "Automatically enter the transaction into the register 30 days in advance".

AGAIN, they've all been flipped back to "Remind me 30 days in advance".

This is affecting every single item in "Bills and Income Reminders", regardless of type. Deposit, bill, transfer, etc, etc.

@Quicken, please, please stop being so nonchalant w/ these issues, taking each w/ the same seriousness I HOPE you afford your own finances!! This should *NOT* be a game of "Guess my Bug" or "Financial Roulette"!!