A requested enhancement to Match Securities

seaubrey
seaubrey Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Investments

Please implement a fast way to say "no" when many new securities are added to an account that Quicken doesn't already know about. For example, I purchased 50 new securities that Quicken doesn't know about. the matching security dialog pops up 50 times and I have to answer No each time. None of the new securities even remotely match and existing security. The stock name is different, the symbol is different and the cuspid is different than any stock quicken knows about. Surely quicken can assume that there is not match (or at least give me an option to tell quicken to assume) none match. Either that or instead of popping up a dialog 50 times, present a list box with all 50 with a yes/no check box and let me check No to all 50 at once.

3 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @seaubrey,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.