Can you please create a feature that enables us to remove the “Separate” line item from accounts

Options
Leid
Leid Member

Dear Quicken,

I have a large amount of old accounts that have all three display option boxes checked so these accounts no longer show up. I don’t want to delete these accounts if i ever need to go back and view how funds flowed, etc. HOWEVER….a line item named “separate” shows up in my accounts on the left side of the register with a large dollar amount just above net worth. I realize the dollar amount is not calculated in my net worth, but I’d rather this line item be removed entirely. Can you kindly provide us with this option?

Thank you,

Edmond

1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Leid,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm wondering … if these accounts are old and no longer used, how come they have a "huge balance"?
    Shouldn't they show $0.00 because they are closed and their funds were transferred to new, now active accounts long ago?