Crashing during of after sync

Options

My desktop Quicken crashes after every sync. It seems to get stuck in syncing transactions although I have not found transactions missing.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Ian Benjamin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Are you experiencing the crash when performing a cloud sync or account updates?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gtmoore2021
    Options

I'm having the same problem and it's been going on for months. I did an update today and it is still happening. Also crashes when I try to add an account and download the information from my brokerage account.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @gtmoore2021,

Thank you for joining this thread.

Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Did this issue begin to occur after a recent update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.